.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, October 2, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence: President Trump would be "the end of the world"



Oh Jen, say it isn't so

  • I wasn't expecting my darling Jennifer to come out of the closet as a deport the illegals rabid Conservative, but I can dream can't I?
  • It is possible I may be camping out in front of my theater to see Jennifer's final installment of The Hunger Games.


(Entertainment Weekly)  -  It seems Jennifer Lawrence’s thoughts on Donald Trump echo Katniss Everdeen’s feelings toward President Snow. For the uninitiated, that means she’s not a fan. During a lively conversation with the three leads of the final installment of The Hunger Games franchise,Mockingjay — Part 2, the Republican presidential candidate became the topic of conversation. 

“If Donald Trump becomes president, that will be the end of the world,” says Lawrence. 
Her co-star Liam Hemsworth feels the same: “I’ll back you up on that,” he adds. 
Josh Hutcherson, the third lead in the massive franchise, can’t quite believe Trump’s run for the presidency is legitimate. “It’s a publicity stunt,” he says. “It can’t be real.” 
Lawrence doesn’t seem quite sure of his validity either. “I genuinely believe that reality television has reached the ultimate place where now even things like this might just be for entertainment,” she says. “It’s either that or it’s Hillary’s brilliant idea.”
She adds, “I was watching him on the campaign trail and one guy said, ‘I love Donald Trump because he’s saying everything I’m thinking and I just can’t say it because of the PC factor.’ And I’m thinking, ‘You are absolutely right. That’s who I want representing my country, somebody politically incorrect. That will just be perfect.’”
Read More . . . .

You Guessed Right
Yes, I do have a room in my home dedicated as
a shrine to Jennifer Lawrence.
 






No comments: